Saturday, April 2, 2011

Countdown 1 week remains

Well, the time for this competition is almost over and since my last post I have lost only 2 pounds. So, that brings my total to 23, which is good don't get me wrong but I want more. I lost the 2 pounds last week and just stayed the same this week, very frustrating I must say. I know it is a long climb and I am really going to try and start to step it up a bit because I think I can do more than what I am doing. For instance, when I am on the treadmill walking at 4.0 and a incline of 2.5 my heart rate is just around 105 or so and to get a better burn to lose weight I think it needs to go up. So, I know some of the issues and I just have to tweak here and there and eventually I will get there. What is so hard for me is Sweets because I really do like them I have been pretty good at avoiding these during this program, I just have to keep the mentality and keep in mind my long term goals then maybe I can have me a little something along the way, but not over indulge which got me in the shape I am in now. Maybe I can find a before and where I am now pics. Well, until next time see ya!
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment