Monday, April 11, 2011

Dump Your Plump Finale

Well, it is finally over! The contest has run its course of 10 weeks and is now officially over and it has been really great. I think if I am not mistaking our team of 6 dropped a total of 128 pounds altogether which is really good. Four of our team members shot for a weight loss goal of 20 pounds. While the other two shot for a total of 14 and 12. All but 2 made their goal but they were right there at it. So, I will start with myself, during this program I lost a grand total of 26 pounds. My goal as you all know was 20 pounds and I made it. Now this was a goal I wanted to meet and I did but it really isn't my long term goal. I eventually want to lose about 20 more pounds so I am trying to continue on to get down to my eventual goal weight that I have set for myself. With a little help and motivation with one of my co-workers I think I can achieve this goal. Hopefully, I will be the same motivation for him to achieve his also. I, however, was not the biggest loser on my team. We all wanted to be the biggest loser on our team but it came down to just me and the guy I work out with. I had a total of 10.57% weight loss for the 10 weeks and he had a total loss of 10.66%. So my hat is definitely off to him and I hope we can continue on this journey to change our lives for the better. I can already tell a big difference in the way I feel so I am going to continue on and see how it goes. I will try and keep you updated as best as I can. So, until next time I will see ya when I see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment