Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fall Camping

Well, here we are again in the fall time and all the leaves have almost all fallen off. I really enjoy this time of year because of the leaves changing and how beautiful it really is. There are many places around that you can get some amazing views just around right here in our neck of the woods. I took a buddy from work this past weekend to Bee Rock in our very own back yard. Needless to say it was beautiful once we finally got to it. You see it had been years since I had been there myself and I decided that the road was one that would eventually lead us on a journey, needless to say we were neither ready for. What I am trying to say is that I took us the wrong way. Once we got our amazing walk in and got to where we was aiming for it was all worth it, right David? Poor souls we were walking all that way for absolutely nothing was not a very good reward once we reached the summit of where we had climbed and come to the realization that this was absolutely the wrong road. Once again sorry Bro! This weekend some friends and I are going to go camping. Now I have went numerous times in the summer with the family but I must say I have never went at this time of the year. I am very excited about it. We are going to go down in Jackson County and camp near the Roaring River. Just will be nice to get away for a little bit, sit by the campfire,and shoot the breeze. I am ready for a small get a away most definitely. Well, I think this should suffice for now so stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment