Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Well Well Well

Here we are again and I know it has been a few days since my last blog but it has been a hectic few days. Well our football season has now come to an unexpected end because of a few idiots that apparently think that they can ruin things for our kids. We were suppose to get to play in a playoff game this coming weekend for 3rd and 4th place and now we are not. At the first of the season we were told that the top 4 teams in each age division, in which there are 4 different ones, would advance to the bowl games. I have been told by a couple different people that they have always done this format so let's just mess with the Monterey teams I guess is the solution. So now all of a sudden they say that everyone is going to get to play and all of our smaller teams had decided that they have had enough and wasn't going to play anymore, so the powers that be in this league decided that since they weren't going then our team should be punished. I am telling you I am mad as a old wet hornet, because our kids have worked their tail off this year and it is all for nothing. I am so glad to be done with this year because the officiating was horrible all year long and now I guess I can just wait on jr. high to get started next year. I do want to say that I am so proud of our little guys for their effort this year and I really think that they are going to turn out to be some fine young men. Well, this is my gripe day I guess so continue to stay tuned to see what's next in my crazy life......

No comments:

Post a Comment