Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mi vida loca

Yeah my crazy life, that's right! Sometimes you wonder where it all begins. I have had a real good life thus far that is for sure. From my childhood days up until now I truly have been blessed beyond measure. I have been trying to lay a background, but other things have been coming up along the way that I feel I needed to share, and plus those things were what was on my mind so I felt like sharing, and so that's all I got to say about that. I have been trying to think of some childhood memories and I tell you that is harder than what one might think. There was one thing in particular from kindergarten I remember and it was a spanking that myself and a few others got because we were playing outside and we thought it would be funny to put some of the pea-gravel type rock in each other's pants. So imagine to our chagrin that the teachers didn't find it half as amusing as we did. So next thing we know they have us all bent over ready to receive our paddling, and we get our spanking we all take it like big boys. The thing I remember the most about this is that when we got our paddling they didn't give us time to clean out our pants so we got our paddling with rocks and all. Needless to say I tried really hard from then on to not getting anymore whippings, especially the ones that might require rocks in the seat of my pants. Nowadays, if that were done I almost guarantee that there would be a lawsuit and a teacher would lose their license. Oh yeah those were the good ol' days when if a teacher said something you know they meant it. Now they are not even allowed to really spank the kids and they wonder why kids act like a bunch of heathens that doesn't respect nothing or nobody. At least back when my generation was at school we for the most part were very respectful of our teachers and our parents. Well, that is all for now so stay tuned to see what's next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment