Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Here we are again

Well, well, well here we go again. Another day another few pennies. Well, our football team on the jr. pro won on my birthday last night. The score was 8-0. It was a very good game but oh so sloppy and wet and all around miserable. I tell you it really gripes me to no end to put the kids out in this type of weather. I love football don't get me wrong but there is no way that we should have played in the game last night. It will be a thousand wonders if none of the kids get sick. With the win we are guaranteed a playoff spot after this week. So I am so proud of our team. It is almost over with about 2 more weeks total and this season is in the books. Then it is on to basketball and baseball to soon follow. It is a vicious cycle that we go through on a yearly basis to go through and I think that is one reason that time flies by so fast is because you are constantly on the run from one place to another. I think that is all I got for today so until next time stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment