Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Softball

Not so many years ago I played loads of softball. I was literally playing almost every day of the week in some place or another. Whether it was playing local during the week and on the weekends we were usually traveling to somewhere in Tennessee playing in some sort of tourney. It was always a blast and we usually always had a good team. Now as I get older and just a little wiser I often wonder if I acted to outlandish back in the day to think I was disrespectful of the older players that we were competing against. I certainly don't think I did but hey who is to say? That is one thing I have always tried to to do is be very respectful and to have good sportsmanship. Even though many times when you play people that like to run that mouth you have to run it back just a little especially when you start pouring down a beating upon his tail end. Well, I think that is it for now but you never know when I am going to have the time to write some more, but hopefully I can start blogging a little every day, who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment