Friday, October 23, 2009

Here we go again

Well here we are again on a finally Friday day and it is raining again. Enough already, I can't believe how much rain we have had this year. I just wonder if that might mean that we are to have a bad winter. I guess we will just have to wait and see. The one thing that is really griping me today is I seen on the news the other day about the mexican drug cartels getting busted all over the U.S. There was like over 2000 lbs. of both meth and 2000 lbs cocaine confiscated and over 30 million dollars in cash. There was over 300 busted in these raids. That just amazes me that more than likely all of those that got busted were probably here illegal. I know that we live in the land of the free and all that kind of stuff but come on America get with the program. I love the U.S.A. so don't get me wrong but we need to tighten down our borders and get a hold of our nation again. Another thing that really is irritating is when you try and carry on a conversation with someone and they do not speak English. If I plan on going to another country and work and live there it is my responsibility to learn that nation's language. Well, I guess that is all on that subject for now. What else is out there that we might be able to talk about? Hmmm let's see. I have also been contemplating on whether or not to get the H1N1 vaccination. I have the regular flu shot but I don't know what it is about this one that I am so nervous about but I guess it wouldn't hurt anything, it is free so why not, right? I don't know what to do with myself this weekend I have no ball games tonight or tomorrow and that is highly unusual around my house so I guess it is going to be a cleaning house party around the house this weekend. My children are not very excited about this either, bless their hearts is all I can tell them. Well, that is it for now so stay tuned....

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't get the HIN1 flu shot. You're not in a high risk category. If you are considering it for your kids make sure it doesn't have a mecury base. They put mecury in it as a perservative. Any child does not need this. Some think it contributes to autisim. I work for a pharma co in regulatory affairs. Some of my coworker research this all the time because they have small children. That's just my 2 cents. Thx Tommy for sharing your thoughts!..... Kathy P.

    ReplyDelete