Thursday, October 22, 2009

Blah Blah Blah

Well here I go again I guess you may wonder of the name that I have chosen for this blog. Well, give me a few minutes of your time and I will try and explain some of this to you fine people. First, we may need to start with some basic definitions of these words. We have redneck first on the list and our great comedian of rednecks has a pretty good idea of what a redneck is and that is.... Southern comedian Jeff Foxworthy defines"redneck" as "a glorious absence of sophistication," stating "that we are all guilty of [it] at one time or another." That my friends just only scratches the surface of yours truly and for anyone that knows me that is so true. Next we move on to the jock definition an athlete and or macho man with macho attitudes. So there we have it folks a very unsophisticated guy that loves to play sports that is me right down to the letter. In all seriousness though I have really wanted to write a book about life and times of a redneck jock whether it be about me or some other joe that I could make up. So for right now we will just stay with this and see what happens. Because the Lord only knows that I really don't have the grammar with all the punctuations in just the right order or any kind of special training in order to write a book so we will just blog a little at a time and have a good time with it. That was really going to be my title for the book though I thought it was kind of catchy at the time and it has just hung around. I think I will try and talk about many different things on this blog and if anyone ever has any ideas feel free to express them and we will try and discuss them as we go. I am going to try and think back over some of my childhood days and see if I can recollect any sort of interesting thing to post from that. I doubt I can but I will try anyways...Well, stay tuned to see what we may have to say next....when I say we I really mean me.....



No comments:

Post a Comment