Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Birthday!!!

Well, my friends today is my birthday and it is hard to believe how fast time truly does go by. It does seem just like yesterday when me and my brother were playing in the yard jumping in some leaves that we had just raked up. Other times you remember as well when my cousins would come over in the summer and we would play wiffle ball all into the night and then some. It almost always ended in some kind of fight one way or the other, it just would depend on who was winning on who started the fight. Thinking back to those days it always seemed as kids we would always be outside playing, riding bikes, ball at some place or another. Mostly ball playing was all I can remember from the time I could think or even blink is what some people tell me. Yes I did grow up with a ball in my hand that is all I have ever known. Some are raised to hunt, fish, and even some are taught all of this, but unfortunately I was not. Sometimes I do look back to wonder if I had been taught all those different things what it would have been like. I did miss out on many of those type things but I did get to hear the kids talk about it at school. I never did envy them but I did often wonder what if...You see now my kids, especially my oldest absolutely loves to hunt and fish and to play sports so he is getting the raising the other kids got while I was in school. I think my youngest is going to be about like me he could care less if he goes or not, at least for right now anyways. I have tried in the last few years to go hunting but I must not have the right spot or something because I have no meat in the freezer if you know what I mean. Eventually I hope to get into it better than now but I run so much during ball seasons that I really don't have the time. Well, it has taken about all day to get this blog out, I have been farely busy today but everyone take care and so stay tuned to see what might happen next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment