Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Birthday

Another birthday has come and went! It was a pretty good day other than having to go and get our cleaning done. I love when we get our check but I hate going to get it done lol. But nothing in life is free so a man has to put in the work to get that paycheck. I'm going to try my best by my next birthday to have my car paid off. I'm going to buckle down and get it done. I would love to get debt free and that's my plan. I don't like living paycheck to paycheck and when I get debt free I won't really have to worry about it at that point. It takes a lot of will power to try and become debt free, because there's plenty of times when you want something so bad, but that's just it it's a want and not a need. So many times people confuse the two. A want is just that something that you want, but not necessarily have to have to make it in this world. A need is just what it is as well, something that you absolutely have to have to make it. I also need to start back walking and hiking and try my best to get back in shape. So tired of feeling this way and it's high time that I do something about it as well. Well that's all for now so come back to see what's happening in my crazy world.
One of my favorite places to be. High on Mt. Leconte

No comments:

Post a Comment