Monday, October 7, 2019

Life

Well, here we are with fall days about to finally be upon us, and I for one am ready. Now I'm not ready for what follows Fall, which is Winter, because the cold weather really gets to me. I guess that's the way it goes the older that you get. Been a while since I even posted anything but I'm about to change that. Been lots on my mind but really can't hardly talk about it with anyone so I will be voicing it right here on my blog.
This guy right here is my Uncle Jim and we have gotten pretty close the last couple of years and he's leaving tomorrow to head to Alaska. I know I sure am going to miss him so much. We have just got to hanging out more and more and now he's heading out to the great unknown of Alaska. Well, that's it for now so stay tuned to see what happens next. Peace, Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment