Tuesday, October 8, 2019

LIfe 2.0

Another day another dollar is the old saying, but sometimes, especially here lately it don't seem that way. I have never in my life seen such piss poor management in all my life. When a man just hopes his check don't bounce when he puts it in the bank, I believe it's time to move on and find something else. Now don't get me wrong I love the independence that my job allows me, and I come in and leave when I want, but at some point enough is enough. I need to get a job that I can count on and most importantly have insurance for me and my wife. So if anyone has a job opening give me a shout lol. Maybe someday I will keep on keeping on and I will land a great job, maybe traveling the world to see what all is out there. I love nature and love taking pictures of said nature, that's something I would like to look into, maybe someday.
This photo was taken in the Great Smoky Mountains, one of my favorite places to escape to. Well, enough for today so stay tuned to see what happens next. Peace, Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment