Thursday, October 10, 2019

Life 3.0

Sometimes I wonder why in the world I put up with all that I do. Whether it be work or home. I'm not hard to please, but there are a few rules that I like. Number one, if you borrow something put it back where you got it. Number 2, Clean up after yourself. Number 3, If you wash clothes put them up. These are pretty simple things to do but when the people around you are so lazy that don't really happen. Just of the few things that really get under my skin. Why is it so hard to do? Such a good question. Sometimes I feel like about on the edge of losing my sanity with all this. I try to keep it to myself, but sometimes I blow a gasket because I get so tired of the laziness. There are times I would love to just turn my cell phone off and just take off and drive and see where I wind up no one would probably miss me anyways. Well, that's my rant for today so stick around to see what may happen next. Peace, Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment